Sabado, Setyembre 26, 2020

Life Class Day 40

Remembering & confessing the things for which we are thankful to God opens the door into His presence & yet, that is only the tip of the iceberg.

We have been praying & we are guaranteed that there is nothing more exciting & incredible than being in His presence.

*Psalms 16:11

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Throughout our entire Christian life, we have been able to relate to God personally because He is as real as the people around us. If we are able to love those who see, we will also be to love God, who we do not see.

*1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

When we come before God, we should come in the name of Jesus as He is the bridge that connects us to the Father.

When we come before God in the name of Jesus, we are placing our trust in what Jesus has done & not in our own merit. Clothed with His righteousness & holiness, which Jesus won for us on the cross, we can confidently enter into the presence of God, just as a beloved son goes in to speak to his father.

*John 14:13-14

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

The Scriptures teach us that we can come to God the Father directly.

Every prayer you lift up should be directed to the Father in the name of Jesus.

Lord, I come before You in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, & I present my needs (specify each one), trusting that by Your divine grace, I will receive the answer to each one of them.

God is the Lord of everything.

All abundance is found in Him & He is always generous toward His children.

His kindness & favors know no bounds & He wants you to begin to enjoy all the blessings He has prepared for you.

The difference is that we speak someone we do not know with utmost respect & little bit reserved, while we speak to our fathers with respect & begging to him politely.

Needs: Stable jobs, spiritual breakthrough, salvation for my family & friends, peace, provision & protection in the house & provision to join all conferences.

REMEMBER:

BECAUSE OF JESUS, WE CAN SPEAK TO GOD AS SONS & DAUGHTERS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento