Sabado, Disyembre 15, 2018

Life Class Day 18

*John 12:24
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

*James 1:18
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

God has left the door open so that all who so desire can be born into a spiritual life.

New birth implies letting go of our nature affected by sin so that our spirit can flourish in the kingdom of heaven.

*Ezekiel 36:26-27
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

We cannot have 2 hearts at the same time; no one can pour part of their heart out before God & another part toward sin.

Anyone who is with God hates sin, & anyone who enjoys sinning does not follow God. The Lord promises us a new heart & a new spirit.

When we receive these, God remove our hard heart & rebellious spirit. The spirit we receive is the Spirit of God HImself.

*1 Corinthians 3:16
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

The Spirit of God is the One who helps us understand the Scriptures, who gives us the strength to obey them & who prepares the atmosphere so that His promises can be fulfilled.

When God creates a new heart in us, He also gives us a genuine love for the Word of God - not only to read it, but also to put it into practice.

I consider it a lost day when I haven't had a good time over the Word of God. Friends often say, "I have so much to do, so many people to see, I cannot find time for Scripture study."
Perhaps there are not many who have more than to do than I. For more than half a century I have never known one day when I had not more than business than I could get through. For 4 years, I have had annually about 30,000 letters, & most of these have passed through my own hands.
Then, as pastor of a church with 1200 believers, great has been my care. Besides, I have had charge of 5 immense orphanages; also, at my publishing depot, the printing & circulating of millions of tracts, books & Bibles; but I have always made it a rule never to begin work until I have had a good season with God & His Word. The blessing I have received has been wonderful.
-George Muller

This insight into life helps us understand his triumphs in the faith & his ministerial fruit.

As believers, it is important that we allow the Word of God to penetrate to the very depths of our being.

It is His Word that will guide us, change us & help us in all our needs.

The Word also removes the desire we used to have to do the things we used to do.

*Psalm 90:12
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

To die means to shed off all our negative things in our lives.

I need to die anything that is negative & not allowing me to move forward in my life, like all my bad attitudes, unfortunate things, etc.

Commit to letting go of the things God is asking you to leave behind.

I commit to the Lord that I will make sure that my heart & spirit is pure & protected from all evil things. I also promise to let go all my negative things & leave them behind.

REMEMBER:
GOD HAS GIVEN ME A NEW HEART.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento