Lunes, Disyembre 3, 2018

Life Class Day 6

We have been speaking about the amazing opportunity we have to make a u-turn in our lives.

An encounter with Jesus is the most wonderful opportunity a person can have.

This Jesus of Nazareth, without money & arms, conquered more millions than Alexander, Caesar, Mohammed & Napoleon; without science & learning, He shed more light on things human & divine than all philosophers & scholars combined; without the eloquence of schools, He spoke such words of life as were never spoken before or since, & produced effects which lie beyond the reach of any orator or poet; without writing a single line, He sets more pens in motion, & furnished themes for more sermons, orations, discussions, learned volumes, works of art & sweet songs of praise, than the whole army of great men of ancient & modern times.
-Philip Schaff

Jesus, who has changed & impacted the lives of millions of people around the world, is now waiting for you to open the door of your heart so that He can take His rightful place in your life.

*Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

The invitation is for everyone who hears this message of hope & faith, which is so real & so different from the messages of countless others who have tried to bring some kind of enlightenment to humanity.

Buddha never claimed to be God. Moses never claimed to be Jehovah. Mohammed never claimed to be Allah. Yet Jesus Christ claimed to be the true & living God. Buddha simply said, "I am a teacher in search of the truth." Jesus said, "I am the Truth". Confucius said, "I never claimed to be holy." Jesus said, "Who convicts Me of sins?" Mohammed said, "Unless God throws His cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope." Jesus said, "Unless you believe in Me, you will die in your sins."
-Unknown

*John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

*John 8:46
Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?

*John 8:24
"I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Do not let another day pass by. Take some time now to pray to God & express the desire of your heart to have an encounter with Jesus Christ like never before.

If you have never prayed a prayer of faith before, do not worry - it is very simple.

*Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

The most important thing is that you believe. As faith is awakened in you, you will be able to take the 2nd step - confessing with your mouth what you already believed in your heart.

*1 Corinthians 15:3-4
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

If you believe in these 3 events with all your heart: that Christ died for your sins, that He was buried & that He was raised to life on the 3rd day, then you can say this prayer & open the door of your heart to allow Jesus to come into your life so that you can know Him.

Lord Jesus, today I recognize that I am a sinner & I recognize that I need You. I believe with all your heart that You gave Your life for my sins, that You received the punishment that should have been mine, that You were buried, that You came back to life & that You now live forever. Forgive my sins & wash me with Your precious blood. Today I accept You as my Lord & personal Savior. Write my name in the Book of Life & never blot it out. In Your name I pray, Amen.

REMEMBER:
THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN COMPARE TO KNOWING JESUS






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento